[Haskell-cafe] Refactor unqualified imports to qualified ones automatically?

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:55:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

In a previous post regarding overlapping images in wx [1], Stephen Tetley
suggested I study Blobs [2]. I want to find its wx logic, but as it stands
I can't distinguish the wx commands from the others, because wx is too
large a library for me to know all the names in it, and Blobs imports most
of its modules unqualified.

Is there some automatic way of changing an unqualified import to a
qualified import, so that every function from the module of interest would
be prefixed to indicate where it comes from? If not, is there some other
way around the problem?

Thanks,
Jeff

[1] https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2015-January/117669.html