[Haskell-cafe] ANN: ZuriHac 2015

Gleb Peregud gleber.p at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:15:58 UTC 2015

We am glad to announce ZuriHac 2015, a annual three-day Haskell hackathon
in Zurich. This year it's sponsored by Google.

When: May 29th - May 31st
Where: Google office, Zurich, Switzerland

ZuriHac is an international Haskell hackathon: a grassroots, collaborative
coding festival with a simple focus, to build and improve Haskell
libraries, tools, and infrastructure.

This is a great opportunity to meet your fellow Haskellers in real life,
find new contributors for your project, improve existing libraries and
tools, or even start new ones!

I am happy to announce that Edward Kmett will give a talk.

We are still in progress of nailing down the details, they will be
available at the wiki page:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac2015

Registration is not yet open, we will send an additional announcement email
when it's open.

We look forward to seeing you there!

-- The organisers of ZuriHac 2015
Gleb Peregud