[Haskell-cafe] GHC Hackaton (GHC internals) slides

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Thu Feb 12 04:26:04 UTC 2015

Hi Maurizio,

The only GHC hackathon I know of is the one in Portland in 2006, which is
what your video links to apparently.

While it certainly helps to have the slides while watching the video --
kudos to Malcolm for doing them -- some of the information contained in
them has bitrotted.

Your best bet for up-to-date info on the inner workings of GHC is to look
up the wiki:

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/

The hackathon jump-started the wiki, iirc. And over time, careful curation
has only added to it.

-- Kim-Ee