[Haskell-cafe] GHC 7.10 Prelude: we need your opinion

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 10 16:05:21 UTC 2015

|  What were the objections? Especially the principle ones?

Please read the info pages, which set out the arguments quite carefully.

Also, I spammed several email lists to ensure broad coverage, but it'd be best to debate on the libraries at haskell.org, rather than reply-to-all; that's what it's for.  (Which I failed to send the announcement to!  I'll fix that.)

Simon