[Haskell-cafe] Use of STM in business?

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:24:12 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

I can't share much code yet, but I have build a small service that run in
production which tail the mongodb log and convert this to rabbitmq event,
it's built entirely on the STM and give pretty performance.

FWIW, it works very well, stable and stuff.

Cheers

On 9 February 2015 at 12:19, Tom Ellis <
tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2013 at jaguarpaw.co.uk> wrote:

> From associate of mine: "I am quite curious if anyone actually uses Haskell
> (esp STM) successfully in business."
>
> Of course I can anwser the general question about usage of Haskell in
> business, but I don't know much about STM specifically.  Can anyone provide
> me with any references to where STM has been used in production in a
> business setting?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

*Λ\ois*