[Haskell-cafe] Complex Event Processing in Haskell

Tom Ellis tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2013 at jaguarpaw.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 18:11:35 UTC 2015

I'm looking for examples of production-capable Complex Event Processing
systems in Haskell along the lines of Esper:

    http://esper.codehaus.org/

I know of Nettle (and McNettle and Procera) from Yale, and it claims to have
excellent performance.

   http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/nettle/

Is there anything else?  Is there anything in another functional language I
should look at?  I know FRP systems in general deal with processing events,
but I am looking specifically for things similar to Esper.

Tom