[Haskell-cafe] Haskell opportunities at Facebook

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Feb 4 19:57:43 UTC 2015

Hi, friends –

I have a number of very interesting openings at Facebook HQ in Menlo Park,
California. There are two different teams hiring.

The first set of positions are for an entirely new team. This project
involves distributed systems, data mining, and machine learning. There may
be roles on this team for less experienced candidates in a few months, but
right now we are looking for people who have written a reasonable amount of
Haskell, have built real production systems in some language or other (and
have the scars to prove it), and can contribute in major ways to the design
and construction of a demanding new system that we're building from scratch.

The second set of positions are for a cousin team, which is building on the
success of our Haxl project to extend our capability to fight spam and
malware. For these roles, we're open to a broader range of experience
levels.

If you're interested, please drop me an email with a current CV.

Cheers,
Bryan.