[Haskell-cafe] I need repositories that contain commited erroneous code

Rick Klomp r.klomp at students.uu.nl
Wed Dec 30 11:54:57 UTC 2015

Hi Haskell community,

For my master thesis project I need change logs that I can use to derive
what changes have been made to fix certain compilation errors.

Unfortunately so for me, good repository etiquette is to never commit
erroneous code. However, there are bound to be plenty of repos where this
etiquette isn't/hasn't been followed (in non-main branches).

My question to you is if you currently know or at some point in the near
future (new data will be useful until somewhere early summer 2016) come to
know of repos that fit the description, could you point me to them? Much
appreciated!

Or if you are willing to share a personal project with me (where obviously
this repo etiquette is much less significant), then that would be immensely
helpful to me! I promise to only use the metadata (but you'll have to
believe me on my word).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Rick Klomp