[Haskell-cafe] wiki account creation

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:11:39 UTC 2015

Apologies for the confusion. The text reads:

    "wiki-account-request" (at the domain haskell dot org)

So the part in quotes is the part that precedes the at sign in the proper email address for account creation — I’m sure this modest attempt to foil spambots doesn’t amount to much, but there you go.

Cheers,
Gershom