[Haskell-cafe] documentation of Haskell's hierarchical libraries

s nedunuri ss.nedunuri at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:00:08 UTC 2015

I am wondering where I might be able to get a reasonably complete
documentation of Haskell's libraries. I was using the documentation at
https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/latest/docs/html/libraries/ but I
noticed that it was missing hash tables, which are located in
Data.HashTable. I am not sure what other modules might be missing from
there. Is there some place where everything (up to some release) is
documented?

thanks

PS the documentation bundled with the Haskell Platform (7.10.2-a) is
even worse as its missing large sections of what you find at the online
documentation