[Haskell-cafe] [NL-FP 2016] Final CFP: Dutch Functional Programming Day 2016

Atze Dijkstra atze at uu.nl
Mon Dec 14 10:58:05 UTC 2015

[My apologies for multiple received copies of the same message]

Final Call for Participation:

Dear all,

The next Dutch Functional Programming day (NL-FP 2016) will be held on

 Friday, January 8, 2016

at the Utrecht University, The Netherlands.

The program of the day now is online (see the below webpage). At the end of the day we will have a joint dinner.

Besides the program, on the web page http://foswiki.cs.uu.nl/foswiki/NlFpDay2016/WebHome <http://foswiki.cs.uu.nl/foswiki/NlFpDay2016/WebHome> for the day you’ll also find the registration, which is by letting me know via email (with a subject header that begins with  [NL-FP 2016]) whether you want to (1) participate, (2) join dinner, also see the webpage for additional details. There is still room for a demo or poster during lunch/break time. If you intend to participate, please let me know before the end of this year because we like to know how many people we can expect.

Hope to meet you all in Utrecht at the next FP Day!

Best regards,

                - Atze -

Atze Dijkstra, Department of Information and Computing Sciences. /|\
Utrecht University, PO Box 80089, 3508 TB Utrecht, Netherlands. / | \
Tel.: +31-30-2534118/1454 | WWW  : http://www.cs.uu.nl/~atze <http://www.cs.uu.nl/~atze> . /--|  \
Fax : +31-30-2513971 .... | Email: atze at uu.nl <mailto:atze at uu.nl> ............... /   |___\