[Haskell-cafe] haddoc "modules on this system" index

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Tue Dec 8 00:48:04 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-07 06:53 PM, Anatoly Yakovenko wrote:
> I have a bunch of dead links in
>
> file:///Users/anatolyy/Library/Haskell/share/doc/index.html

> is there a way to regenerate the index from the currently installed docs?

The index is rebuilt whenever you "cabal install --user
--enable-documentation" some library. (--user is the default.
--enable-documentation can be permanently set in $HOME/.cabal/config, is
it the same path on Mac?)

I made a dummy library package so I can reinstall it to force-refresh
the index whenever I feel like to.