[Haskell-cafe] -Wall in IHaskell notebooks?

Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT (BHU) sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in
Sat Dec 5 21:25:52 UTC 2015

I added some details to the issue report on GitHub. It turns out that the
issue of warnings not showing was discovered before, but got lost somewhere.

--
Regards

Sumit Sahrawat