[Haskell-cafe] -Wall in IHaskell notebooks?

Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT (BHU) sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in
Sat Dec 5 20:27:19 UTC 2015

Hi David,

When I tried it, I put it in an empty cell containing just the `:set -Wall`
command. I think it is intended to be usable freely in a cell, so you might
have landed on a bug.
Also, I'm assuming that you're familiar with the notebook interface, and
you executed the cell after making the edit. If not, take a look at the
interface intro tour in the toolbar above: Help > User Interface Tour.

I'll experiment and update the issue report with what I find.

--
Regards

Sumit Sahrawat