[Haskell-cafe] Haskell related talks at Curry On!

Jurriaan Hage J.Hage at uu.nl
Sun Aug 30 16:02:53 UTC 2015

Dear Haskell-minded,

Curry On! in Prague was co-located with Ecoop and had some Haskell-oriented talks.
In case you were not there, and had not noticed: video’s of the talks are available
on YouTube.

Of particular note are

Julian Arny’s talk on Servant, url at

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snOBI8PcbMQ

Then there is the entertaining discussion by Thomas Arts of Quviq on
awakening industry to the use of QuickCheck (it’s Erlang, I know, but
coming from Haskell):

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0FPW2GSgo

and finally my own on domain-specific type error diagnosis in Haskell:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPrM1gONdII

And when you’ve seen these, YouTube is bound to suggest many others.

enjoy,
Jurriaan Hage

PS. Curry On! was in fact a great event with many interesting talks. It is going on repeat
it seems, so catch it if you can.