[Haskell-cafe] Appropriate location for list of language suggestions

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Aug 10 02:49:02 UTC 2015

I think that a wiki (either the one at wiki.haskell.org or the one at https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/, but probably the first is more general) is a great place for such a list. Any such list will be treated critically by any consumers (that is, future implementors/language designers), so I'm not worried about silly suggestions like for loops. Additionally, if it's started with suggestions containing links to mailing-list discussions advocating for a design, then a consumer can see which suggestions have (at least some) buy-in from the community.

Richard