[Haskell-cafe] an idea for modifiyng data/newtype syntax: use `::=` instead of `=`

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Sat Aug 8 22:59:06 UTC 2015

On 08/08/2015 06:17 PM, MigMit wrote:
> That's ridiculous. The code would only be intuitive enough if it's written like this:
>
> típus Név = Sor
> adat Időpont = Időpont Egész Egész Egész

This. The GHC compiler should only accept syntax in this language.
Incedenatlly... which language *is* this? ;)

I can also summon strange symbols and weird pronunciations at will, but
I'm actually really curious about this...

My guess is... Hungarian?

(If I'm slow on the uptake, I apologize. I have a rather bad cold at the
moment.)

Regards,