[Haskell-cafe] dependent types, singleton types....

Nicholls, Mark nicholls.mark at vimn.com
Wed Apr 29 12:54:38 UTC 2015

Accchhhh

Thats another level of pain, i'm not a big haskeller so i'll have to wrestle with it to get all the knobs and dials working, leave it with me for the moment and i'll start wrestling with cabal

Excuse the spelling, sent from a phone with itty bitty keys, it like trying to sow a button on a shirt with a sausage.