[Haskell-cafe] Paid internship at Energy startup Moixa Technology

Chris Wright chris at moixaenergy.com
Tue Apr 28 08:36:16 UTC 2015

Hi

We are looking for a bright sparky developer to join our team in London as a paid intern, with the potential to turn into a full time job.  We are based in central London, http://moixatechnology.com/  & www.meetmaslow.com

The intern's objective will be creating web interfaces for users of our innovative renewable electricity systems.

This opportunity is exciting in many ways. Moixa has won a number of prizes for its innovative products. The enterprise is a cool innovative startup that welcomes open thinking and encourages personal development. London has unarguably the largest UK Haskell community, and developers of most Haskell web frameworks can be met around here.

Here is what the intern would have:

- good CS background

- decent Haskell knowledge: no professional experience, but able to
write non-trivial applications

- familiarity with web development: knows HTML/CSS and worked with
some web frameworks --language mostly unimportant, but hopefully not
PHP :)

- knowledge of browser-side JavaScript & HTML DOM

Contact e-mail: chris at moixaenergy.com<mailto:chris at moixaenergy.com>

Best Regards

Chris

Chris Wright