[Haskell-cafe] ANN: exference: a different djinn

Andrew Gibiansky andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:38:15 UTC 2015

Could this somehow be used with the GHC API, so that it could be embedded
as autocomplete in an interpreter / code editor?

I am imagining using this with GHC 7.10 Type Holes in IHaskell. To
autocomplete, you'd insert a hole ("_"), GHC would be able to tell you the
type of the hole, you'd be able to pass it to exference, and then your
autocomplete suggestions would be full expressions. Does this sound
plausible?

Sounds like a very cool tool!
Andrew