[Haskell-cafe] Class-like features for explicit arguments

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:32:43 UTC 2015

Isn't your associated type here more like a dependent record field/
existential that we can kinda expose?

This does seem to veer into first class module territory.  Especially wrt
needing first class types in a fashion.

Have you had a chance to peruse the Andreas Rossberg 1ml paper on embedding
first class modules into f omega that has been circulating? Perhaps there
are ideas There that could be adapted. Especially since core is an
augmented f omega