[Haskell-cafe] low-cost matrix rank?

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at um.es
Fri Apr 24 08:13:54 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

If you need a robust numerical computation you can try "rcond" or "rank"
from hmatrix. (It is based on the singular values, I don't know if the
cost is low enough for your application.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rank_%28linear_algebra%29#Computation

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/hmatrix-0.16.1.5/docs/Numeric-LinearAlgebra-HMatrix.html#g:10

Alberto