[Haskell-cafe] ANN: dns-server: forward DNS queries to StatDNS REST API

Erik Dominikus erik.dominikus71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:11:18 UTC 2015

You're welcome! It's my pleasure.

I'm aware of the naming issue. Actually, I had an actual DNS server in
mind. This package would then be a library for making a DNS server
where StatDNS is just one back-end among many (such as a hosts file or
a SQL server).

It's still a long way to that. This package is not yet good for Hackage.

Best,

Erik