[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hsreadability-1.0.0

Alexey Shmalko rasen.dubi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:18:45 UTC 2015

I'm pleased to announce the first release of hsreadability: Haskell
bindings to the Readability API [1].

The Readability provides three services for developers: Reader, Parser
and Shortener:
- Reader provides access to the user's info, bookmarks, articles and tags;
- Parser is an interface to the powerful web content parser;
- Shortener is a URL shortener (doesn't require authentication).

With hsreadability you're able to access all the functionality of
these services from Haskell.

If you have any issues, report them on the GitHub page [2].
I'd also love to hear any other feedback so feel free to comment here
or email me.

Best regards,
Alexey Shmalko

[1] https://readability.com/developers/api