[Haskell-cafe] Static executables in minimal Docker containers

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:54:23 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

This rang a bell for me.  It might be the same as these:

I think the conclusion was that the IO library is failing to start
iconv, and printing the error messages causes it to retry loading iconv,
ad infinitum (or something like that).  There's no fix yet, but it
probably isn't hard to fix, just that nobody got around to it yet.

Cheers,
Simon