[Haskell-cafe] [haskell-infrastructure] Improvements to package hosting and security

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:14:01 UTC 2015

On April 15, 2015 at 1:57:07 AM, Michael Snoyman (michael at snoyman.com) wrote:
> I'm not intimately familiar with the Hackage API, so I can't give a
> point-by-point description of what information is and is not auditable.

Okay, then why did you write "There's a lot of stuff going on inside of Hackage which we have no insight into or control over.”?

I would very much like to have a clarifying discussion, as you are gesturing towards some issue we should think about. But it is difficult when you make broad claims, and are not able to explain what they mean.

Cheers,
Gershom