[Haskell-cafe] MinGHC for GHC 7.10.1 available

Aaron Contorer aaron at fpcomplete.com
Tue Apr 7 15:51:18 UTC 2015

For those who don't know, MinGHC is a minimal installer of GHC for Windows,
including GHC, cabal-install, and MSYS. Further discussion on this
announcement is available
at http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/30h52i/minghc_for_ghc_710/ and
a short blog post with a bit more info is
at https://www.fpcomplete.com/blog/2015/03/minghc-ghc-7-10 .