[Haskell-cafe] Distributed and persistent events bus in Haskell

Arnaud Bailly arnaud.oqube at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:33:01 UTC 2015

Cool! however, I would rather avoid having to manage kafka, if something
simpler exists :-)

I know there is also a mature zeromq client so given I already have the
persistent part, I could probably leverage that but I thought somebody
might have already treaded that path...

Thanks a lot for the pointer, anyway.

--
Arnaud Bailly