[Haskell-cafe] Help wanted: working on the GHC webpage

Sergey Bushnyak sergey.bushnyak at sigrlami.eu
Fri Apr 3 14:08:26 UTC 2015

> Why would it be easier? What's difficult about publishing on
> https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/blog?
I'm actually don't know how it's published on track. From my standpoint
as newcomer it's better to see what's happening from one place, with one
design, have some shared git repo where people contribute in markdown.
> Moreover, the GHC weekly news are intimately linked to Trac, as they
> reference Trac-tickets and Git commits, which Trac is able to annotate
> with meta-data (ticket-type, -status, and -title for Ticket references,
> as well as part of the Git commit msg for Git-commit refs).

Ok, it was just a suggestion. Maybe it's a bad idea, doesn't know about annotation.

Anyway, still can help on updating ghc home page.