[Haskell-cafe] the complex package is hidden

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Sun Sep 28 20:56:48 UTC 2014

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 21:46:22 +0100
Tom Ellis <tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2013 at jaguarpaw.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 01:38:55PM -0700, briand at aracnet.com wrote:
> > On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 20:58:42 +0100
> > Tom Ellis <tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2013 at jaguarpaw.co.uk> wrote:

> So what's the error message?

yes. well it pays to read carefully.

once i fixed it in the top level module another module also be called had the wrong import, i didn't notice that at first, thought i had the same error. well i did, but in a different file.

all fixed and i'm good to go.

thanks for your help !

p.s.  is there documentation that makes it clear that Data.Complex is required ?

I'm looking at the haskell hierarchial libraries and it's not at all obvious that Complex comes under Data.  Here's the link I'm using:

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/

Brian