[Haskell-cafe] move sandboxes

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:13:29 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
is there a pratical way to move a sandbox?
I see the absolute path are hard-coded in all the .conf files.

I ask the question because I have an application that uses Hint. So it
needs to run with the same object files that it was compiled with.
If I want to deploy the application on a server, I need to send the whole
sandbox there: this way Hint/GHC finds the database when I start with
"cabal exec".
But this forces me to deploy it on the same path it was compiled, which is
not very practical.

Cheers