[Haskell-cafe] Hackage package "synopsis" sections

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:10:18 UTC 2014

I think this is a great idea, but it probably needs a complementary
"nudge" if it is going to have a significant impact. This could be
incorporated into the package submission process where the submitter
runs a final check and is warned when examples are not provided for
exported functions (unless an "opt out" flag is turned on for
functions that have "obvious" semantics).