[Haskell-cafe] policy for new packages

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:41:30 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
In my software I developped some piece of code that I think are
sufficiently generic to be useful for others (some datatypes and
typeclasses).
Should I put them in a separate package and annonce them? What is the best
pratice here?
Namely it's a datatype called Data.Todo allowing to keep track of actions
left to do to complete a computation, and the other is a typeclass called
Control.Shortcut designed for computations that can be run in parralel and
shortcuted if necessary.

So they are small (but useful) things, I'm wondering if creating one
package for each is worth it, or another policy can apply.

Cheers,
Corentin