[Haskell-cafe] XML <--> Haskell Data Structure using HXT

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:14:27 UTC 2014

We use HXT's picklers, and have written a blog post about it [1]. I
just saw that the code isn't formatted that great on our new blog,
I'll see if we can fix that. We also wrote a library  [2] for
generically deriving instances for picklers, which we also blogged
about [3]. I hope that helps!

Regards,

Erik

[1] http://engineering.silk.co/post/31921413529/haskell-data-types-and-xml