[Haskell-cafe] api-tools questions

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Tue Sep 9 21:32:06 UTC 2014

You might also find the keystore[0] package useful as it makes use of
This technique in several places. See, for example the definition of
Pattern in the `Data.Keystore.Types.Schema`[1] and
`Data.Keystore.Types`[2].

Chris

[0]-http://hackage.haskell.org/package/keystore
[1]-https://github.com/cdornan/keystore/blob/master/src/Data/KeyStore/Types