[Haskell-cafe] Can't create a static Linux executable when using hmatrix

Kai Zhang kai at kzhang.org
Mon Sep 8 16:06:42 UTC 2014

I have all these libraries installed, and I have no problem install hmatrix
and use it in regular haskell programs. But I would like to run my
executable on another computer which do not have lapack and some other
libraries. Currently I have to resort to setting up a virtual machine
matching the target system where I compile my program, and then move it and
shared libraries to the system.