[Haskell-cafe] Parallel evaluation of code dependencies

Kyle Marek-Spartz kyle.marek.spartz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:46:13 UTC 2014

If you can infer dependencies from the DSL, it should be reasonable to use those dependencies to inform your use of something like Control.Parallel.Strategies. I’ve been working through Simon Marlow’s Parallel and Concurrent Haskell book, and it covers the latter half of this. The first half (inferring dependencies from the DSL) depends a lot on how your DSL is structured.

http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1230000000929/ch03.html

–
Kyle Marek-Spartz