[Haskell-cafe] Debugging Wreq/http-client https requests

Cody Goodman codygman.consulting at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:16:32 UTC 2014

I have a program that is POST'ing some data to a remote server.
However, some part of the data I'm sending is wrong I believe.

If this were plain http without encryption, wireshark would allow me
to see the exact data being sent over the wire. However, with https it
is encrypted.

Is there an inbuilt way to debug requests sent by wreq or more likely,
a way to output debug info for http-client?

Alternatively, is there a way to use NSS support with either of these libraries:

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/35639/decrypting-tls-in-wireshark-when-using-dhe-rsa-ciphersuites

Thanks in advance to all for your time.