[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Cheat Sheet

Rudy Matela rudy at matela.com.br
Sun Oct 26 16:20:14 UTC 2014

Hi, All,

It's been a while.  I've updated my Haskell Cheat Sheet, intended to
cover basic Haskell functions and expressions:

* added more functions, covering a good part of the Prelude;
* removed descriptions for functions or expressions that have obvious names;
* added more examples.

https://github.com/rudymatela/ultimate-cheat-sheets/releases/download/haskell-v0.5/haskell-ucs-0.5.pdf
https://github.com/rudymatela/ultimate-cheat-sheets

Thanks to people who sent suggestions.  Suggestions and pull requests
are still welcome.  LaTeX source is avaliable on GitHub.

Regards,
Rudy

PS: This blog post by João Cristóvão has a good summary of other cheat
sheets / reference cards floating around on the internet:
http://fundeps.com/posts/cheatsheets/2014-03-04-cheat-sheets/