[Haskell-cafe] How to send a string somewhere via UDP

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:09:51 UTC 2014

I have been going back and for between the UDP server code
<http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2007-January/021280.html>
Kim pointed me toward and Hayoo for an hour. I can load it into GHCI, but I
understand neither how it works nor how to use it. If I knew how to use it
I could probably figure out a lot of how it works on my own. If I wanted
to, say, send the message "test" to localhost port 9000, how would I do
that?