[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell plugin for IntelliJ
Rik van der Kleij
rikvdkleij at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:37:43 UTC 2014
I'm glad to announce initial version of Haskell plugin for IntelliJ. It's
available in the plugin repository.
This plugin is written mainly in Scala and is not mentioned to support GHC/Cabal directly. This plugin support sandbox projects and expects that the Cabal init/install/build is done on command-line.
- Syntax highlighting (which can be customised);
- Error/warning highlighting;
- Find Usages of identifiers;
- Resolving references of identifiers (also to library code if library source code is added to project and resolves inside import declaration);
- Code completion by resolving references;
- Renaming variables (which first shows preview so refactoring scope can be adjusted);
- View type info from (selected) expression;
- View expression info;
- View quick documentation;
- View quick definition;
- Structure view;
- Navigate to declaration (called `Class` in IntelliJ menu);
- Navigate to identifier (called `Symbol` in IntelliJ menu);
- Code completion by looking to import declarations;
- Simple form of code formatting;
A lot of features are with the help of ghc-mod and ghc-modi. Documentation is provided by haskell-docs.
See for more information and getting started: https://github.com/rikvdkleij/intellij-haskell
Any feedback is welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe