[Haskell-cafe] Yosemite

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Fri Oct 17 07:38:41 UTC 2014

Hmm. Calling it the "only UNIX on the market" may be a bit of a stretch.
And since I have a box or two running it, I certainly hope it's not the
LAST version!

FWIW, it's the latest release of OS X from Apple - except I don't think
it's actually been released yet. Last I've heard (I've spent most of the
last three days either in a small, uncomfortable seat very high in the air
or recovering from that travel, so may have missed an announcement) it
hasn't been released yet, and the latest thing available was a release
candidate.

As for it being "the pretty much only UNIX on the market", I think your
definition is a bit to narrow - and my definition is narrow enough to
exclude Linux.