[Haskell-cafe] documentation build failing in hackage?

Jon Sterling jon at jonmsterling.com
Sun Oct 12 17:58:02 UTC 2014

Indeed; this stuff is pretty much all done by volunteers so far as I
know. So I'm not asking it to always work perfectly, but it would be
nice to have a better way to find out that this stuff is turned off than
just folklore and guessing. Perhaps in the future an announcement that
explains the problem could be made? (Forgive me if one was made but I
missed it)

In the past, whether or not the documentation built for your package was
a sort of cheap way to figure out if your package built for people other
than you.

Kind regards,
Jon