[Haskell-cafe] Map with incremental serialization

Britt Mathis britt.mathis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:15:29 UTC 2014

Someone on irc mentioned acid-state remote (it may have even been you), I
will definitely be using it. My only worry is that I only have 512MB of Ram
to work with atm, which should be fine until I have several thousand users.
I see on the acid state website that I would need to integrate with
something else to provide the ability to have a data structure larger than
memory (I may be missing or misunderstanding something), would it be
trivial to add this in later or should I be worried about it now?