[Haskell-cafe] New mailing list: haskell-wai

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Oct 7 08:21:00 UTC 2014

After some discussion[1] on a Github issue, it became apparent that a
number of people using WAI[2] could definitely benefit from having a shared
discussion area. One obvious area of collaboration is discussing more
efficient route dispatch algorithms, but there are likely many other topics
worth discussing. Since none of the existing mailing lists seem appropriate
for this, I've created a new mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/haskell-wai

If you're using WAI- especially using it to write a web framework or coding
applications directly against it, but even just indirectly via an existing
framework- I'd highly recommend you join the discussion.

[1] https://github.com/philopon/apiary-benchmark/pull/2
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/wai