[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Nomyx 0.7 beta, the only game where you can change the rules

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:55:28 UTC 2014

Hi again,
we started the game, please join, don't be shy :)

Some interresting rules have already been proposed by players:
- we now have a list of friends.
- we have bank accounts in a currency called the "Bling".
- we'll soon have planets, and maybe spaceships.
A lot of things can happen now (what friends allow to do? How to win money?
how to trade with planets? etc.).

www.nomyx.net

Cheers!

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Corentin Dupont <corentin.dupont at gmail.com