[Haskell-cafe] Kind product

Gautier DI FOLCO gautier.difolco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:38:29 UTC 2014

> If Andres's solution isn't what you want, you probably really do need kind
> families. They're on the way, as part of my ongoing work in making GHC more
> dependently typed. Definitely not expected for 7.10, but perhaps for the
> following release.
>
> Out of curiosity, what are you trying to do here?

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
I don't see why it's closer to dependent typing, can you give me some hints?

Thanks,
Regards.

PS: in fact I'm trying to write an introduction of Haskell without
value-expression and I cheat a lot because types have became my values and
Kinds my types. I'm a little bit frustrated to don't be able to treat them
uniformly, the distinction type-level/value-level seems very strong at this
time.