[Haskell-cafe] Dutch functional programming day (NL-FP 2015)

Christiaan Baaij christiaan.baaij at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:49:32 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The next Dutch Functional Programming day (NL-FP 2015) will take place on

 Friday, January 9, 2015

at the University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands. You are all
cordially invited to participate and, of course, to give a presentation.
The day will end with a joint dinner.

*Request:* in order to make the necessary reservations, we would like to
know as soon as possible how many people we may expect. More information,
and the online registration form, can be found at:
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~jankuper/fp-dag/

Hope to meet you all in Twente at the next FP Day!

Best regards,

Christiaan Baaij