[Haskell-cafe] data analysis question

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 02:51:14 UTC 2014

+1 for the mailing list suggestion. In addition to the obvious reasons why
this would be a good idea, this would also let us coordinate efforts in the
numerical computing / AI space to get a somewhat compatible/consistent
ecosystem.

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Dominic Steinitz <dominic at steinitz.org>
wrote:

> I’d much prefer that. I really dislike the google group experience. I’ll
> drop Austin a note.
>
> Dominic Steinitz
> dominic at steinitz.org
> http://idontgetoutmuch.wordpress.com
>
> On 15 Nov 2014, at 15:42, Ben Gamari <ben at smart-cactus.org> wrote:
>
> > On November 15, 2014 1:54:38 AM EST, Dominic Steinitz <
> dominic at steinitz.org> wrote:

> >> Sadly not but I think there are sufficient numbers of people
> >> interested in this subject that it is probably worth setting one up. I
> >> really don't like the google group experience but maybe that is the
> >> best place to start?
> >>
> > I agree that this would be a worthwhile forum to have. Why not just stay
> with Haskell.org infrastructure? I'm sure Austin would set up a mailing
> list for the cause.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > - Ben

Alp Mestanogullari