[Haskell-cafe] Using multiple versions of the Haskell Platform on Windows

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Wed Nov 12 02:43:21 UTC 2014

The win-hp-path project provides the use-hp command,
which makes it easy to switch between different versions
of Haskell Platform on Windows.

https://github.com/ygale/win-hp-path

We are using it for running cabal and GHC in command prompt
windows. In particular, we can also use it in build scripts
used by the build management team who are not Haskell
programmers.

Please let me know if you can use this in more complex
dev environments, or if you have suggestions about how
it could be enhanced to do that. Pull requests are welcome.

Thanks,
Yitz